User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writers Corner Re: What if I don't have anything to put?

    Make stuff up! Lol, just kidding. But seriously, don't be afraid to brag a little. If you're in college/university and you've gotten great grades in your literature/English classes, that's worth ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "A lon sylruala ilmaen a dahaerala." Vanessa: "I don't think she cares, Marc." Marc: "She should care. It drives people crazy. Poor Rohsair's having a aneurysm."

    May 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    *blushes* I'm sorry! I should put a warning in my sig that I'm a ruthless editor... I really do like it, twit! :(

    May 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Chat

    Hey Jamie! There is already a thread for this - just go find "Character Dialogue." It's loads of fun. :D

    May 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Listen to the Wind

    Wow, Jabber's almost as picky as me! lol.

    May 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Jordan A poor street urchin kind of kid - hair somewhere between blond and brown, hazel eyes, a big, slightly crooked nose, defiant expression, short (about 5'6"), skinny, quick, alert, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: That's just a pipe dream!

    I've gotten around the "iffy profession" thing. I want to teach English while I'm writing. This isn't just because I want to be smart about a career, it's because I ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Firebrand emerged from many, many things. I was bored on a car ride and i started thinking about elements...fire, water and wind, to be exact...and thinking about how, in a ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Listen to the Wind

    She pressed her hands against the tattered bark of the tree gently. ( If I were you I'd move gently - like "She gently pressed her hands...") Closing her eyes ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    The Exam 1. Does nothing happen in the first fifty pages? EVERYTHING happens within the first fifty pages. 2. Is your main character a young farmhand with mysterious parentage? Uh, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Mark of the Lion

    Yeah, well, Atretes is cool too...but I don't know. Twilight beats Mark of the Lion???? What is wrong with this world??? Do you pick up Twilight when you feel alone ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Speak

    Just finished it last night! I loved the movie before I loved the book, but I hate going through life after watching an adaptation but never reading the original. So ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 i totally agree, especially about the second one.

    May 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 hahaha.

    May 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    One: Pell oddi cartref The bird was twittering outside again. Always the same: bid -a-boo, bid -a-boo, bid -a-boo. It monopolized my whole attention, even though it had sung exactly ...

    May 1, 2008


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia