User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    I'm way impressed. I'm Team Jacob all the way, but Robert Pattinson just made an Edward fan out of me. He's SO GOOD! Those facial expressions and those eyes...GAH!!!

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Well, hello, nice to meet you to. Now why don't you shove that cheerful greeting up your a**." Vanessa: *raises an eyebrow* "Normally I would correct your manners, Marc, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Yiddish is good. I like Yiddish." Vanessa: "Italian is fun too. Very flowery and elegant." Jake: "I'm partial to English." Vanessa: "It's lovely to see some new people, too." ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boredom game :D

    cats are ok. I love to laugh. (not wearing socks)

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Sadly, no. But I love that name. (Hint: it's in the sig lol). Maybe, you strike me as a....Jordan.

    May 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Werewolf Lovesick Blues Chapter 1

    *waves* Hello, my name is Sunny and I will be your editor for this evening! :D A/N Yeah.... Just thought I'd go around posting stories in different places. Critiques are ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 pretty.

    May 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Vanessa." *shrug* Vanessa: "Summer." Marc: "Exactly my point." Jake: "Uh...Bananas?" What does the color blue make you think of?

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Lauren Hobbies: Writing, photography, running, anything to do with the ocean, hanging out with friends Place: Somewhere... Attitude: Friendly, too polite for my own good sometimes, hyper, totally rand

    May 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Oh, good luck! I know that feeling, lol. :D

    May 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Ooooh, Kagerou, I want to read your anti-cliche fantasy! lol.

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Sort of gothic, with either very pale or very dark hair, blue eyes, chipped black nailpolish, a small, shy smile, kind of short and thin.

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 pretty horsie...lol.

    May 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "AHAHAHAHA...no, not exactly." Jake: "Her bedroom smells like foot fungus." Vanessa: *makes a face* "I'm fairly organized." Marc: *happily* "HER room smells like lilacs and excessive amounts of

    May 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: relay

    Well, first of all, don't write for the professionals - write for yourself. If you like Pyro and that's firmly, inescapably, irrevocably his name...well, that's that. And I'm sorry, I'm ...

    May 4, 2008


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex