User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Southern Sky - Part I

    so yeah...scasha critiqued everything I was going to, so I guess I second what she said lol. Looking forward to more.

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I hope you all have money. Nessie's stingy." Jake: "Raven doesn't want coffee, does she?"

    May 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: They told me to

    i really like this, but I second eeryone else and I'd love to know what's going on, lol. So either post another chapter that's going to explain this or add ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I want Starbucks. Who's buying?" Jake: "Not it." Vanessa: "I think we just ruined the topic of conversation." Marc: "I had nothing to add to the topic of brain ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    *squeals* I love it! I feel a little better now that I have an idea of who and what she is...even though I sort of already knew. Um, I didn't ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Me

    Ha, cool. Well, then, your username's especially clever. :D

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Me

    Hi! Firstly, I really love your username! Secondly, SEVEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!! You are amazing lol, I've only got one and she drives me crazy sometimes. Thirdly, Twilight is a ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Lol, I have a complex love-hate relationship with the books too. Bella irritates me, Edward is...okay...and Jacob rocks. Honestly I'm looking forward to the movie more than the next book, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Anyone got theories about what will happen in the next one? (I just thought I'd revive this thread lol)

    May 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: What if I don't have anything to put?

    Hmm...I guess you could, although it probably wouldn't matter a lot. Just mention how long you've been writing and your plot should speak for itself. Write a great summary! :D

    May 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Jamie. Hobbies: Writing, reading, running, swimming, talking really loud in places where everyone is supposed to be quiet...yeah. Attitude: Hyper. Way-freakin'-hyper. And I never fully matured, so my

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    AHAHAHAHA. Dazzling is not exactly the right word...He's an incredible actor and I'm kind of in awe of his sweet skills lol...you know, blood-sucking, smirking, deer-chasing skills. :D

    May 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Beginning ((part one of prologue))

    I actually really like this! There are just a few things that I'd like to see you change. First: Please don't tell us exactly what's going on. Maybe it's just ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    Ahh, thank you lol. I was looking back in "Randomness" to see if anyone had replied and I was like, "Am I going crazy? Where did I post it?" lol.

    May 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    :D I love MR fanfiction. Personally, I think if JP wanted a ghostwriter for the fourth one, he should have hired some of the kids who write fanfiction.

    May 5, 2008


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield