User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Graphite Heart

    I really like this! I thought it was going to be kind of cutesy at first, but it's actually very touching! I'd do an in-depth critique, but I don't have ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "We have four quarter horses and one two-year-old Arabian. They're all rescues - we got them dirt cheap at the stockyards. Everyone thought they were useless, but my Dad's ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Fireweed: It's told from the perspective of an alien called Wanderer who is, essentially, a parasite. She is implanted into the body of a human named Melanie, who was among ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Street Arab? Weird." Vanessa: "I have a beautiful pond in my backyard..." Marc: "It's still dirty. Your horses drink out of it." *orders a caramel latte with extra caramel* ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    ("Fine then." *Sunny offers her hand to twit* "Truce?") Marc: "Okay, so I'm outnumbered by the Euro-type peoples. But seriously, why DO you call it a pond?"

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *randomly* "Why do Brits call the Atlantic Ocean a pond?" Jake: "Cause they're uncultured. Remember?" Marc: "Oh yeah." (lyrical_sunshine pokes her head in. "I resent the lazy Irish comment!)

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I don't get why my heritage is so offensive. It's not MY fault that my grandma polluted our very Jewish gene pool by running off with a tourist from ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Introduce Your Writing

    Hey, this is a good idea! :D First story: Sarah in Pink and Purple Land . Yeah, it's pretty self-explanatory. First REAL story: The Keys . I started the first ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    I usually avoid horror movies like the plague, but War of the Worlds was pretty gross to me. Sucking up the blood and then spraying it all over the place... ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Marc!! :D I swore as loudly as possible, hoping that someone would recognize my foul-mouthed frustration and follow my voice. But I'd be damned if I actually cried for help. ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Sorry to disappoint, Ethan, but I'm half Jewish. With a little bit of Cherokee and Swedish thrown in. I think someone somewhere along my family tree was from Portugal, ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "Um...I really don't have that much money, so, I hope you all have cash on you..." Marc: "Bad at being Jewish? How can you be bad at being what ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Leaving Fishers

    This sounds really good. I'll have to check it out.

    May 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I just bought this today, and I'm about 150 pages into it...she has this amazing talent for writing creepy stuff that she makes not-creepy lol. I'm excited about it, cuz ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's paintbrush: Butterfly Photography!

    Those are beautiful! I'm jealous, my camera got lost. :(

    May 11, 2008


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter