User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

    Yeah, that bugged me too. Because it started out with the whole, "It started with a feeling..." right after Susan kissed Caspian and I almost gagged on all the cheese.

    May 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Well, I'm officially done with school, so my hiatus is over...sort of. I picked up Firebrand again on Friday and I stopped writing, started listening. My characters had a lot ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: "Yuck. Nasty." Vanessa: "Yeah. Raven and Marc with hair glitter." Jake: "I meant the nailpolish, but that too."

    May 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "I haven't even seen the trailer for the new one. We don't have a television. And I've been meaning to read the original comics for a while, but I ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 umm...she's pretty? lol

    May 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

    Oh yeah. Edmund is like, the poster child for awesome warrior kings everywhere. I loved him. Course, I loved him in the book too. And I loved how he delivered ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "They're speaking geek again. Someone make them stop." Vanessa: "Batman's a good movie. The cinematography is amazing." Marc: *groans* *slaps forehead* Jake: *also slaps Marc's forehead* Marc: "

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Kitty! :D 7/10

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

    Has anyone seen it yet? I liked it a lot; there were some parts that I thought could be better, but overall I was satisfied. :)

    May 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Who's stupid? You're stupid?" Jake: "This conversation is stupid." Marc: "Your Mom's stupid!" *grins* "Does this qualify as a British comedy? Since Clover's insulting me badly and Raven's just ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "The really sad thing about cracking fat jokes around me is they are stupid. Vanessa will get annoyed though." *grins* Jake: "Don't start." Marc: "What? I'm built like a ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love; Understated

    Even when neglected, it manages to flourish within itself. It could survive without air, rhythm, soul or thought, because it’s in every movement we make, affirming itself again. Breathing. It ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Question

    Go to the Literary forums and click "post reply" on someone's work if you want to review something. If you find some mistakes in someone's story, just kindly explain to ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "Actually, Marc does ride my horses. Although they're a little intimidated by her." Jake: "Go figure. She thinks she's bigger than they are." Marc: "Shut it. I'm still trying ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Branding

    I'm not that good at poetry, but I like this one. :) Branding I made an indentation on the world; I carved my initials into its soul And left my ...

    May 14, 2008


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)