User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon II

    Oooh, SHUT DOWN!!! Sorry, I had to. This is just fun, Gryph. Keep it up!

    May 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Airborne (edited 4/21/08)

    Hey, thank you guys for your input! I've edited it, so if you'd like to take another look, feel free. :)

    May 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    Church: Nothing. Absolutely nothing of substance. Don't buy the fourth one.

    May 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: House of The Scorpion

    I've seen this in bookstores and wanted to read it. I read Nancy Farmer's "The Sea of Trolls" and I really enjoyed her style.

    May 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Fire

    * “You, oh king, are the king of kings…” The statue erupted from the earth this time without a trace of iron or bronze, its gilt surface scattering rainbows across ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Guess who?

    I don't know!! *head/desk* Can we somehow make this simpler? lol.

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 I'm not even sure it makes sense, but I still like it, lol.

    May 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 it's very...you. :D

    May 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Epic Quest to a Far Away Land

    Hey there! I'm sensing a friendship/romance/partnership thing developing with Clover and Iolo, and I like it. But for some reason I keep thinking that Iolo is a blind bard. I've ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    Cychwyn ar daith We left Londlow early the next day. It was warm, with a tiny wind that whipped up strands of the carthorse’s mane and blew dust in our ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Finding the know-it-all.

    This is a very good point - one that I definitely need to work on, lol.

    May 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of Stardust, actually. I like it. :D Defective

    May 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 042. Tinfoils, Earth Sans Soil [rewritten]

    *peers cautiously around the forum* Am I the only one who really enjoyed this? I loved it, and it made sense to me. Does this mean I'm insane, like Imp? ...

    May 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Big Bee

    This reminds me of something that should be in "Chicken Soup for the Kid's Soul" lol. It was well written and sweet. I can't give you a lot of advice ...

    May 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hungry Generations

    Hmm...I've only skimmed both the original and the rewrite, but I think I like your first one better. Then again, I'd probably have to take time to read both of ...

    May 21, 2008


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman