User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Yeah, I understand that, Esme. I'm sort of OCD that way. If I start a series I'll have to end it. I really am curious to see how the Eragon ...

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Fire

    Okay, cool. Thanks a lot, Wooster. :D And I'm not sure what you mean about getting anything specific...I got the idea for this because we were studying Daniel in Sunday ...

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    prologue/inside cover... My mind racing, heart pounding, legs begging for rest. (this is a fragment - which isn't necessarily bad, just thought I'd let you know ) The darkness that ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: "No school for Wooster?" Vanessa: "Ah, homeschooling. Cool. Congratulations on being one of the few free-thinkers left in America - er - England." Jake: "Sorry, Clover - what's a ...

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 5 (Part One)

    Hey! I have really only one suggestion at this point: I think you should change this from first person to third person. From using "I" to "he". The main reason ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: YELLO

    Single since sixth grade. The horror, the horror! :D Sorry...I'm skeptical of romance unless it's the die-hard 'this is my soul mate and my best friend and my worst enemy ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Ooh, I want to hear the rude poem!" Vanessa: "I think she means rude like crude, or lewd..." Marc: "Oh. Cripes, why don't you Brits just say what you ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    Well, I'm a Senior, dears, and believe me, it's not all it's made out to be! You're still a teenager, and you still have wildly sporadic bursts of hormones. :wink: ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Sketch?" Jake: "Doodle." Marc: "Coloring books!" Jake: "Scribble." Vanessa: "The insanity is contagious." Marc: "So join us. It's relaxing to go mad now and again."

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "In my world she can turn into a flea. Just like in your world time is a conveyor belt." Jake: "I starting getting confused with the 'irate' comment." Marc: ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (Sept 13 to Sept 17)

    SHE'S A PIXIE!!! sorry, that's just my idea. *blushes* at first the very simple style bugged me, but I'm starting to enjoy it. can't wait for more!

    May 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Branding

    I liked this alot!! I agree with Eimear. I love simple endings. The constant use of "I" didn't bother me like it did others (then again, I'm not big on ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Conveyor belts and wheels...yeah, makes perfect sense." Vanessa: "We need to stop being surprised at the fanciful things our authors can come up with." Marc: "Well, I've developed the ...

    May 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Fire

    Good point. I guess I get nervous about baring my soul and religious beliefs, lol. I should really get over that. Anyway, thanks for reviewing!

    May 22, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think

    I like the idea. I think ten is old enough to understand what an affair is...I understood, anyway. I just have one question - does his name HAVE to be ...

    May 22, 2008


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief