User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: May I introduce...me!

    Hey! No, I don't live in England; I'm a citizen of the US of A. :D My family was going to visit London last year, but it didn't work out. ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of an actor...

    Hey! Yeah, leaving high school is scary isn't it? I'm personally excited though. I'm ready to get away from my family. :P Wow, you're an actor? Stage fright is one ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    I did see the Breaking Dawn cover...weird. Kind of scary. I wasn't planning on buying the book, but I actually might now, because chess makes me think of battles and ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Anything but Marcella. I still don't know what possessed my dad when I was born." Jake: "I don't know. Amber for a girl. Caleb for a boy." Vanessa: "Oh, ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Horse Feathers

    HAHA. That was awesome. Very descriptive, very well written. I agreed with KJ on two parts - the "molten ruby" line and the last "Roscoe, Roscoe, Roscoe." That was quite ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Jasmine's Efforts At Writing

    I'm feeling your pain on #1. *beats head against novel* Stupid...cliche...boring...piece of crap...

    May 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    *glares* Thank you, Raven. *grins* Just kidding. I'm a little better this morning. I was just looking for books to buy this summer and marveling at people's complex, brilliant plots, ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    And this is the part where I turn into a whiny puddle of disillusioned jelly for about five minutes... Wait for it... I TOTALLY SUCK! I am a disgrace to ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    I don't think he was flying, I think he's just jumping really high and fast, because he can. And I don't have any troubles with movie. My theory is that ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Arabian girl want new friends

    Hi! :D United Arab Emirates, really! That's exciting. I've always wanted to see the Middle Eastern countries. Do you enjoy writing? If so, what do you like to write? And ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Im having some trouble finishing my book =/

    I'm jealous. Not ALL of us have creative writing teachers, you know. Some of us just have essay Nazis who look like dwarves.

    May 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Jake: "Marc." Marc: "Jake." Vanessa: "Both of them." Marc: "Yeah, we're a pretty uncomplicated bunch." What's your favorite movie?

    May 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Haha, you are very generous. "When it's published." Thanks, but I think the correct word would be "if." Well, Ian is the very happy-go-lucky, kind of clueless, very hot older ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Yeah, that's true. Well, at any rate, the name Luke for Ian was rolling around in my head for a while. I don't know. Darn my characters for choosing excessively ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: City of Bones

    Has anybody read this? I was looking into it the other night and it looked pretty sweet. I just wanted to know if anyone recommended it.

    May 29, 2008


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites