User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Research Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?

    Schizophrenia is in now. Didn't anyone tell you? :)

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Research Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?

    Lol, mostly. Although the more I develop the characters, the more I realize that they have a lot in common with me. Or my boyfriend. Or my sister...etc. You get ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Research Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?

    Hm...Well, I control my characters, like Sureal said. But once I've fully developed them and created their full 3-dimensional personalities, sometimes they'll just stop in the middle of the story ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    Here are the rules: Post the first sentence of your novel. The next person to post will rate your sentence on a scale of 1 to 10 and then post ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    Cheesecake - Oh my gosh, you have a character named Hatta? A character in my last novel was named Hatta! And another character's middle name is Rayne. Creepy! Also, I ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    So...due to the amazing craziness of college and trying to finish the book in a month, I haven't been on this site in months. But! I have news. I finished ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!

    LOVED this movie. It's up there with my top five favorites. I loved the mixture of dark, edgy-ness and hope. :)

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Good spy fic

    Try Ally Carter's "I'd Tell You I Love You, but then I'd Have to Kill You." My sister loved it - a secret school of young spies. Saving the world. ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    Hey there, Horserider, and welcome! :) PM me if you are ever in need of a guided tour (I'm not as crazy as Nutty :P) or a fresh pair of ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Lol, that would be awesome. You know you're a writer when you decide, "I'm going to write a horror story," but your characters beg so much that you just have ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    Awww, Nutty is adorable. :D 9/10

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I'm sorry! *smacks forehead* I knew it was either Chinese or Japanese.

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Dax: "Yeah, my brother was murdered. When I was three. I listened from underneath the floorboards of our house - if you could call it a house." Serenity: "Murder is ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 (What are those symbols? Is that a language? Am I asking a retarded question? lol)

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Which are your top 5 world destinations?

    1. Spain 2. Ireland 3. Australia 4. Venice, Italy 5. London, England :D

    Jan 20, 2009


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky