User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *marked for deletion*

    Everyone was talking at once, shouting, screeching, laughing. She wanted to get away from them, escape from the pain that they were so unaware of, (period, new sentence) it was ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A YWS Doodle

    lol. Very cute.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    hehe. 9/10 mine reflects my angstiness...or something.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    I'm not that into anime, but I like it.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because I make you think your life might be worth something. Why do we talk so much?

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    "Gleamed, glittered, sparkled." *Shudders* I really don't like those words. They seem like they belong in Barbie: Sparkle Fairy Princess Kingdom instead of in a novel. *coughTwilightcough* :D

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This is one of my senior pictures and one of the very few that I like. I'm the most un-photogenic person on the planet. And Love2act, I want your t-shirt! ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    I think I just...read. If someone recommends something, sure, I'll pick it up, but I tend to make my own judgments. Actually, sometimes I'll read something specifically because someone told ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

    *is confused* What's pretty?

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    Someone should diagram the entire Bible, or War and Peace, or all of Shakespeare works, or anything else that's really, really long. I'd buy it just for the novelty. I ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hungry Anyone?

    Old Fashioned seltzer sodas from our local ice-cream parlor. (Yes, my town is so small that we still have an ice cream 'parlor.') As for mom's spinach dip with crackers. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of an actor...

    Sweet! Harry Potter's great; I actually read them for the first time this year. I own all the movies and finally decided, "I can't just NOT read the books," lol. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    8/10 That song constantly gets stuck in my head....

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You!

    Just click on the person's profile button and rate their profile picture out of ten points.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Hello! There's already a thread about the Host, take a look down the page a little. :D

    Jun 2, 2008


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug