User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    *peers at picture* Well, I do believe they really are twins! *smacks self for saying stupid things*

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gerrymandering (1) [edit 07/01]

    hahaha! Very nice, very nice. Great job. Everyone else found the mistakes I saw, so yeah. Very well done.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    Nate: Haha. No. As opposed to cyber twins. *gives Snoink and Griffin a giant ice cream cake*

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Yay, Shakespeare.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    Warrior kitties! 8/10

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings

    Ooh, I love that poem, gyr! And I've only read the first part of the Count of Monte Cristo because I had to return it to the library *sob*, but ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    7/10

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    Are they really twins? Like, real life twins? Well anyway, happy birthday!

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Annalise: "What kind of leaves make your spit green? That's really interesting, can I see?" *examines leaves intently* "Wow, I think I've heard about something similar...they grow in the Amazon ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    Arhosfeydd We slept that night at another inn. This one was bigger and cleaner, but after what had happened at the last inn, Quennel wasn’t ready to entrust his hybrid ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Male vs. Female Teachers

    I've had a couple favorite teachers; one was a man, the other was a woman. My tech teacher was a man, and every Friday he'd read to us - Dr. ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of Shallow Waters I: The Sirens

    *glares* You are out to make the rest of us feel uber un-talented, aren't you? Again, second chapter was great. *sigh* *goes off to edit sucky novella*

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Song of Shallow Waters Prologue: Ten Years Before

    Hey! Everybody else got the nit-picks, so I'll just say...I really like this! The little suggestions of something surreal about Isaac really added to it... "His eyes are turning," that ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    I don't really get it.. 8/10

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sunburns!

    I want a sunburn...*pokes head outside to see if the sun has come out yet* And Nate went to the Outer Banks??? *is insanely jealous* I miss my NC vacation ...

    Jun 4, 2008


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson