User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: Ticktock

    Ooh, mysterious. :D I've never actually read any Dean Koontz books. I guess I'm just not a huge fan of mysteries. Not sure way. Maybe I'll check it out.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I have no idea what you guys are talking about with the hints about the third book, lol. Apparently I'm out of the Paolini loop. :D

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: starting out

    Have you ever had those random thoughts like, "I wonder what it would be like to fly inside a cloud?" or "It would be so cool to discover life on ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Writings of Sonlen Evandar Xiulta

    It's alright, nobody will delete it, a mod will probably just move it. I only just skimmed this, but I really like the journalling style. I'll give a more thorough ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Happily, the tyrannical era of writer's block has ended, and yet again, it was overthrown by excercise, journalling and relaxation. No beating the computer this time. From here (here being ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Awww..c'mon..don't you think you guys are being a little hard on Paolini? Everyone KNOWS he's not even near being as awesome a writer as Tolkien, or CS Lewis. But cut ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: City of Bones

    Haha, great - I'll be facing a four hour plane ride here in two weeks. :D I will most definitely check it out then. It's on hold for me at ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Yay for the redemption of Stephenie Meyer. :D Angels will celebrate the day when Stella and I forgave her, lol.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *marked for deletion*

    Again, I'm only going to critique storyline things. Chapter 3...please tell me if it's awful or not!!! ***** Looking out a door and seeing something that doesn’t exist is one ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *marked for deletion*

    Chapter 2 Um, I think everyone else got the detailed critique. I just have one comment about the storyline. Why would Alicia immediately think that the boy was a sprite? ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    I like the fishy, personally. 9/10

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    Fantasy: ~The Circle Trilogy (Black, Red, White), Showdown, Saint by Ted Dekker ~Shadowmancer by G. P. Taylor ~The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis ~A Wrinkle in Time, A ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mask

    It really is nice to see emotion on paper, instead of just flowery words that are pointless. Nice job. Although, I think you need to capitalize, "lord". *hugs Love2act* And ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Love at First Bite

    It's like anti-Twilight! Go you! :D

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Shinox

    *gasp* You don't like fire??? Don't read my novel. But you get extra points because werewolves are a million times better than vamps.

    Jun 6, 2008


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn