User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "And then I said, 'Your mom!' Ahahahaha."

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Scripts Re: A Life Deferred.

    I quite liked this. Just make sure you watch your capitalization and spacing - sometimes you forgot capital letters at the beginning of the sentences. Also, I'm not quite sure ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (Prologue)

    I totally agree with Shafter. End the story with "Forever is a long Time." That is perfect. It leaves the reader in suspense, whereas if you start rambling about Latin ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled-Teaser [EDITED]

    Lots of run-ons - watch out for those. Like this one: "She looked out at the grey sky with a smile, this was her world; the closeness of her surroundings, ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five questions

    1.If I sent you to look for yourself at twelve o'clock, and you returned as yourself arrived, but not before you left at one o'clock , should I keep you ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    umm...it's a car. 6/10

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    Brilliant. Fabulous. I have absolutely nothing to critique - I'm just suddenly inspired to go and tear Firebrand to shreds in shame. I love the last bit - when Raven's ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *marked for deletion*

    " ‘In the ground, stupid. Can’t you see it? It has to sleep at night. Otherwise it gets tired and starts telling the truth.’ He giggled at this. ‘The same ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Ooh, so true. 10/10

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: WARNING: Pixelated Boobies!!!

    Oh my gosh that was awesome!! I loved the Nazi comment. So true!

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I haven't read the first chapter of BD, but I've heard so much about it I might as well have.

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This is why, this is why, this is why we're hot! We're hot cuz we write, you ain't cuz you don't...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Novel?

    I think it kind of depends at what age you start writing. I started a series when I was about nine and wrote four novels up until I was 16. ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Exactly Seven Months Later...

    Wow, 120,000! I'm impressed. Seriously, I'm having trouble eeking 60,000 out of my brain. But I don't know, maybe I'll surprise myself. Congratulations!

    Jun 10, 2008


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria