User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I run on coffee, like a car runs on gas. It's a very effective fuel source. Bio-friendly, too." Jake: "Licorice and pork rinds work, too." Marc: "Pork rinds are ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm new here and need help!

    Hey, I'll be happy to take a look - just PM me chapters, or email them to me, whatever works better.

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    51,000 words and counting! I did a small happy dance with my sister the other night when I announced, "I officially have a NOVEL!" She squealed and I rocked out ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: City of Bones

    Yay! Finally got my hands on City of Bones and City of Ashes, and read them both in two days. :D Sumi's right, there not exactly DEEP, but the humor ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    vampires! ...I think? 7/10

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 awesome.

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    *does happy dance and sings anti-Edward songs* Ian beats Ed-ward! Ian beats Ed-ward! Yay!

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *sips coffee* "What did we miss at Starbucks?" Jake: "A superior guy named Red and a frustrated girl named Kaye." Marc: "Hm. So nothing interesting?" Jake: *shrug*

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting

    WOW. What is wrong with this country that girls don't understand that teen pregnancy is NOT cool? Yes, children are a blessing, but raising a child when you are still ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Hehe. 9/10 (and I loooove your avatar!) In context it was even funnier. He was teasing me about being a butthead and saying mean things to him, and I was ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    kitty! 7.5/10

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    haha. 9/10

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Juno

    I've only seen bits and pieces of it, but I liked it a lot. Especially the "Can we make out now?" lol. Or, "I just drank my weight in Sunny ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Satanic Messages

    There is a large group of Christians out there who try to make every song with a good beat into a Satanic summoning or whatever. I'm a big fan of ...

    Jun 11, 2008


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)