User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow of the Sun, Ch. 1

    The boy stared at it. It stared back. The silence lingered, stretched taut. Neither of them said anything; the boy was too terrified to think and with good reason. The ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: chapter three

    Chapter Three “Elementals are, as you know, the source and the beginning of magic in our world.” Karenna sat with her head in her hands, listening in bored dismay to ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I think perhaps the most dangerous thing that could come out of the Inheritance Trilogy is the idea that (as the boy put it himself "all fantasy is derivative." It ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    hmm... 5/10

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    hehe. 7/10

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: chapter two

    I only saw one grammatical error worth mentioning: Her heart pounded and muscles tightened, shudders wracked her body as she tried to breath, she was trapped! This is a run-on ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: prologue and chapter one

    I'm going to be really nit-picky, just because this is so good. :D Prologue The children were not watching the storyteller. Instead their eyes [s]were [/s]focused on the frail boy ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Prose That Makes Me Puke

    Stephenie Meyer - but ONLY when her prose consists of describing in excruciating detail the angelic, supermodel good looks of teenage vampires. When she's writing about said teenage vampires murdering

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Reject!

    Reject club!! *parties*

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Plaigerism

    *sigh* I'll get it right someday...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Plaigerism

    hehehe.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    *cue spooky music* 9/10 :D

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    It's almost 10:30 here, but I'm not tired. I don't think I'll be tired for the next month. After 80 pages of confusion, pain, frustration, and ridiculous plot twists that ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character invisioning

    Hey, there's actually a thread for this in either the Lounge or the Randomness section...I should know, I started it. :D

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 very weird...i really have no idea what you're talking about, honestly.

    Jun 23, 2008


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro