User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Research Archives Re: Rainiest parts of the world?

    Washingtong state and Oregon.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue of Unnamed Story

    Hello! My name is Sunny and I will be your reviewer for today! *waves* The bolded words and phrases are my comments or corrections, and words or phrases with slashes ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    My prettyful writing notebook: *huggles* What would I do without it?

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gerrymandering (2)

    It had been three hundred dollars. Try, "It cost three hundred dollars." “Anyway. Why am I here?” “The government is less likely to bug a government building.” She nodded. “Word.” ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Spy Networks

    I'm thinking about writing a story dealing with a young spy who is sent to infiltrate a terrorist organization using children for war...very unique children. The problem is, I have ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Street Teens

    I just sort of threw this together during a school day. I just want to see what others think of it. Carter Adams, an unwanted teen of 19 years, walked ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Letter

    Hmm...I agree with Kylan. This is well-written and you have excellent grammar, but it seemed to drag on too long. Sure, have him wrestle with himself, but think about it ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    I thought the movie was okay, but then again I've never read the books, so I had nothing to base it off of. Although the first part of the movie ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *finishes coffee* "Mmm...Oh, we don't make fire. We're made of fire." Vanessa: "Sort of. Touched fire runs in our veins. It's literally in our blood. So using fire - ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Smokescreen

    Hey! I have been working on this for ages, then suddenly and violently fell out with it! I think i've seen it too many times, I now truly hate it. ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hold the Phone

    Haha, that's a great point. You DON'T make reservations to go to the Olive Garden, do you? Honestly, I just couldn't think of a really nice restaurant. Any suggestions? And ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hold the Phone

    This is a totally random piece I started a few months back and just recently finished. ***** “Alright, Jen, so tell me about him.” Soul mate. Yeah, I’ve heard that ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Long Way Back

    I suck at critiquing music, but I thought this was beautiful. Well done. I especially loved the bridge. :D Can't wait to hear it.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle

    Probably no one ever will replace Edward...but someone should seriously try.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Untitled WIP

    No!! Don't delete it - it just needs to be moved. I skimmed through it the other day, and it seems very good. One thing I did notice though - ...

    Jun 26, 2008


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater