User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    how do you...? Oh, wait, my pic's on here too. Lol. Thankies.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Medusa, you're beautiful! *is jealous*

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 I feel like I want to read the rest of it, lol.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    still 10/10 :D

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Cammie's Asylum

    I love dreams that turn into stories. :D It's like a freebie. Good luck! The WWIII story sounds awesome, and I actually wasn't confused by it...does that make me crazy ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    haha. 7/10

    Jun 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I would not feel in the least bit right about critiquing this. Thank you for posting it - I truly think that some girls have had things like this happen ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    All my corrections/comments are in bold, okay? :D *Note to those who follow my work* I will continue to work on N&R, and others. Just wanted to get this off ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Making them breathe

    For me personally, characterization is the hardest and also the most entertaining part of writing a story. Your main character's personality, background, likes, dislikes, family - these all affect wha

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Clo's Super Fantastic Sometimes Life

    I'd really like to teach middle school...maybe eighth grade? Because at that point they're old enough to start reading and writing, but they're still at that age where they're fun ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Spy Networks

    *smacks forehead* Of course. Wikipedia, the source of all knowledge and truth. :D Thanks, DW!

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh!

    Oh, yeah, Ray Bradbury pretty much pwns the whole science fiction genre. :D I tried really hard to read the Book Thief, but for some reason I couldn't get into ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Clo's Super Fantastic Sometimes Life

    Yay! I'm an English education major too! *high fives* What grade do you want to teach? And Brave New World is an amazing, amazing book. Disturbing, but amazing.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Breathing

    Breathing roams through me no more. Those in and ex hail storms of doubt. That thrives on me and all I’m for. I'll be honest - I don't really understand ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 I like it more every time I read it.

    Jun 27, 2008


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin