User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being a Warriors fan.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being OLD. (Kidding. Just kidding.) Known for being a great writer and lover of kittens.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cockroaches and Condoms

    *dies laughing* Snoink is my hero! *high fives Snoink* I love it. I was getting a little tired of hot, sweaty, passionate sex scenes. Thank you! That made my day. ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    I am purple! *huggles username* *huggles admins* Let's see, advice...well, my characters were really awkward to start out. It wasn't exactly a declaration of love or a moment of passion;it ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for thinking she's a cat.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    (Cute, twit.) I somehow made it through a romantic scene without vomiting up cheese, without rushing, and without inserting my characters into soap operas. They remained real and angst-ridden instead ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being relatively new on YWS and aspiring to be a Magi. :D

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Smokescreen

    The deck of the Smokescreen groaned and sighed with age and exhaustion. The wood was salt-puckered and beaten from the wind, creaking underfoot as the four crossed. The wind punched ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hold the Phone

    Hey, all: Thank you so much for your compliments! This is the first romantic short story I've ever written, so I wasn't sure how good it was. I appreciate the ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: chapter four

    Chapter Four Headmaster Tavrinal bent over a few sheets of parchment, his pen scratching as he wrote. The candle beside him dripped wax onto the oak desktop as the flame ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Jake. Nessie's a very, very close second." Jake: "Marc. Ditto about Nessie." Marc: "We've kind of been through this." Rain, snow or hail?

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    hehe. 9/10

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: KABOOM!

    I'm not sure this is poetry...but that's ok. :D I agree with Sketch. I think you should describe the fireworks a little. Not in great, poetic detail, because that's not ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Murder & Investigation #1 - Before the Murder

    Hmm, I think Vernon and Insomnia got most of the grammar issues. That being said, this was a very original piece and not what I expected at all. Nice job. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Fire

    Hey everybody! This has been edited, so if you want to take another look, hopefully it flows better this time.

    Jun 28, 2008


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy