-
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because I don't know what The Wings of Darkness is.
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
No to all of them. :) My name's a bit unusual too. 7 letters.
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Ooh, Sasha's a beautiful name. I'm still hyper and fun and random, although right now I'm mostly just confused. Ready, set, guess!
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
6/10 sound advice
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Yay for the Epic! 10/10
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Prayers, encouragement, support...?
Have you ever had one of those experiences where God speaks so clearly it's like He's posted road signs for you? Or, I guess if you don't believe in God, ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Title Feedback
Sounds like a mystery novel. Could be kind of cool. :D Firebrand
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Jacob. EDIT: Oh! is it Drew?
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Crystal? For some reason I wanted to say Chloe. Hmm, well I'm hyper, I like to run and swim and hang out at the beach, and I don't like girly ...
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
hehe. 9/10
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: The Worlds beneath our feet
Dang. Just dang. You've really got something here. First of all, you caught my interest and you used little or no dialogue - that in and of itself is an ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Anybody read Blue Bloods?
I flipped through it but never actually read the whole thing. It looked interesting though.
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
I agree with the Professor. :D This book made me physically sick to my stomach, but it really is amazing.
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 What are TARDIS?
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
Yay! Puss-n-Boots. 7/10
Jul 1, 2008
