User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writers Corner Re: On a new journey...

    I personally agree with GML. I seriously thought about self-publishing for a while, but then I decided that if it's not good enough for an agent or a publisher to ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    To be fair, Firestar's probably right. I doubt he consciously thought, "Muhahaha, I'm going to steal these writers' ideas and become famous!" I mean, original ideas are very hard to ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for a good book

    A lot of stuff by Ted Dekker is dark and kind of creepy. I recommend "Thr3e," "House," or "Skin." I've heard that "Adam" was kind of freaky too, but I ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    I think Firebrand is going to be just a little bit longer than 75,000 words...like, possibly closer to 85,000. I'm a little astonished at how much STUFF is going into ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Siren's Voicebox

    *feels inferior after gyr's magnificent crit* Um...yeah, what she said.

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Siren's Voicebox

    I couldn't find anything to critique in this except "He had partaken of a bitter cup." I'm not quite sure "partaken" is the right word. You might want to check ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: chapter six

    Chapter Six The next day, near the end of their class with Jataal, the battle mage asked Tannar to stay after the hour was up. (..."to stay after the session"? ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    in the jungle the miiiighty jungle, the liiiion sleeps toniiiiight... 9/10

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Does the Olympic Stadium in Beijing really look like this?

    I think it's kind of neat. I like the busyness. :D

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Prayers, encouragement, support...?

    Hey guys! Update: I'm going to the college I chose. My mom and step-dad, while they haven't been exactly SUPPORTIVE, they understand that I feel like I need to go ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hold the Phone

    Hmm, maybe I'll do one from Owen's perspective or somethng. I don't know. We'll see. :D Right now I'm stressing about college and stuff, so I haven't been writing at ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    It's German, if that helps. :D

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    (It's Bob Marley! You know - "Don't worry, be happy, 'cause every little thing is gonna be alright...") Banned because I didn't think of her username first.

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Nope.

    Jul 9, 2008


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway