-
Re: *Victory Fist Pump*
Lucky! I want $500! lol. Congratulations. Don't spend it all in one place. :D
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
No. seven letters. Wiseman, your name is john, isn't it? or am i going crazy lol?
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?
"Mirror, Mirror" was very, very weird. And disturbing.
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
makes you think... WHY do authors get published and yet better ones get passed over? Paolini got his self-published. His parents, in actual fact. A publisher then took him after ...
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09
Hi everybody! *waves* Guess what I just did? I just stayed up until 5 a.m. finishing a 85,500 word novel that I call Firebrand . *breaks into hysterical giggles and ...
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
No. :D For Gladius...um...Emily?
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09
So, I just hit 80,000 words last night. *does happy dance* Three cheers for my technically-adult-fiction novel! "Word Count for first time novelist: Adult fiction: 80,000-100,000 words. Young Adult fi
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Essential websites for anyone trying to get published
Wow! I've been stickied! *feels loved* Glad I could help! I found these sites really useful, so I figured other people would too.
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Essential websites for anyone trying to get published
^ This site has absolutely everything you need. How to format a query, the standard length of young adult and adult fiction, lists of reputable agents, publishing companies... ^ This ...
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Another hint: Firearris just said one of my nicknames. :D So...eight letters, German, starts with "K" or "Kay."
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Books released by this particular agent/company:
The reason I'm asking is because I'm gathering a list of agents to send my book to when it's finished, and I saw that the Andrea Brown Agency has helped ...
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
I was never able to relate with Bella, except for her hatred of expensive gifts. As arrogant as it sounds, I think I'm stronger than she is. Physically, mentally, emotionally...*blushes ...
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: The Most Fabulous Sunglasses Model in the World
First, I agree with Stella - I'm totally floor by your grammar skills. If I wrote like you when I was eleven it probably wouldn't have taken me sixteen years ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Murder & Investigation #2 - Discovery of the Murder
Hmmm...Okay, I'm not going to give you a line-by-line review, because your grammar's looking really good in this piece. :D *nods in a teacherly way* I am going to point ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: If you named "Big Brother..."
Big brother approves this message. Big Brother is under your bed. Big Brother pwned YWS Big Brother is watching...always watching. :D
Jul 23, 2008
