User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Seven minutes

    *looks around in awe* Wow...it's been a REALLY long time since I've posted. *sniffles* I missed you all! :) Anyway, onto the activity. I'm going to give you a word ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    yay for Three Days Grace. :) 9/10

    Sep 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 1

    Chapter 1: I don't quite know where to start. This is so confusing. I never should have begun in the first place. He was stupid to suggest it. Maybe I ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: question abour your tastes

    I like my stories flavored with romance, but not all about romance. :D Because in my opinion, there's only so much "he said, she said, they kissed" that you can ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Hooks: ('Cause they're just fun to write) “After a swimming accident, seventeen-year-old Marcella finds herself battling darkness and insanity in a world where her worst nightmare may be her only ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Other Re: Synopsis for Gypsie Eyes

    Ah, alright. Yes, I'm still in the process of writing my first query synopses, so I haven't had to write the long one yet. Well, good luck yet again! Keep ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Other Re: Synopsis for Gypsie Eyes

    This is a very thorough synopsis...but it might be a little too thorough. An agent wants to know the jist of the story - yes, it should be thorough, but ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    still 4/10.

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    I don't get it. I'm sorry, lol. 4/10

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Odd way of writing

    Like Gryph, I think if I only wrote my favorite parts, I would never finish the book. *shrug* Plus it gives me something to look forward to if I'm excited ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Ooh, I sense jealousy." Vanessa: "Hello, everyone. I'm Vanessa Gardner. Call me Nessie, if you'd like." Marc: "Wonderful. Now that the pleasantries are done with, I want to see ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Siren's Fingerpaint

    Part 1 of 2 “They ought to put out the eyes of painters as they do goldfinches in order that they can sing better.” - Pablo Picasso Sara had her ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Playlist Help?

    Romantic and/or coming-of-age scenes: Lifehouse, Switchfoot Creepy, dark scenes: Evancescence ("Whisper" and "Haunted" especially. *shudder*) Hardcore battle scenes: Breaking Benjamin, Disciple, Thous

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Best book you ever read

    The Named and The Dark by Marianne Curley Whoa, Maybe! FLASHBACK! You read these? Somebody else in the world read these? XD Me and my friends were so into her ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    I hang out with guys a lot more than I hang out with girls, so it's actually EASIER for me to write about guys. Basically - guys say what they ...

    Aug 8, 2008


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara