User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Other Re: My query letter

    So, I re-vamped my query letter. I like it a little better now: Attn. Awesome Agent Person: What would you do if your worst nightmare was the only thing that ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help squishy!

    how's that? :)

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Wow, thank you guys. I'm sending off the partial this morning. :) I'm excited, but panicky at the same time. Like I keep asking myself, "Is this the write format ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Sooo...I went to check my email this morning, and lying there in my inbox was this letter: "Dear (Sunny), Thank you for writing to me about your novel. I'd be ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    :D thunder, I love you. You make me feel less crazy. Or at least, you make me feel that I am not alone in my craziness. I write because if ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Self-Publishing

    Try Trafford. They give you full control over what the cover looks like and how the book is printed. They seem pretty reliable. Good luck!

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Ladies and gentlemen, heeeeeere's Sunny, modeling this season's fabulous standard rejection letter. This letter is polite and refined, yet aloof, a lovely addition to any hopeful writer's inbox! *** D

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Research Re: I want to

    They accept pieces from writers between 13 and 19 years of age. If they like your stuff, they'll publish it. It's good practice, and if you want an internship at ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    sweeet. 8/10

    Oct 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: *gasps* I'm not...going...to make it...

    *pats alwaysawriter's back* we'll get through this somehow, buddy. hang in there. :)

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention College Students!

    Well, I have an article due tomorrow actually. I think it's going to be basically about growing up and following your dreams. Is that good?

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention College Students!

    I'm a freelance writer for a newspaper in my hometown, and I write a monthly column. Would you like me to write you something like that? I could even send ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: *gasps* I'm not...going...to make it...

    I don't want to wait til November to start my NaNo. It's all planned out, and I'm itching to write something new. But I do want to try NaNoWriMo. Is ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    I'm Red.Ink.Rain

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 hehehe. I love Jeff Dunham. Jeff-fa-fa DUN-haaaam!!!!

    Oct 11, 2008


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor