User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Tips Re: Realistic guys/relationships

    *claps happily* I can talk about real life relationships!! Yay! Firstly, every single human being is different, so a lot of these questions depend on the personality of your character. ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    It's amazing how subjective books are. I've seen some of my favorites listed under the HATE HATE HATE column. :) I really didn't like "I Know Why the Caged Bird ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    5/10 I'm not a big anime fan. Sorry.

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yup, that's my Edward. :D

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Background Check Center

    Congratulations, Gyr! *crosses fingers* I actually sent a query to Writers' House too - first to Stephen Malk, who rejected it, then to Jodi Reamer, who is Stephenie Meyer's agent. ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This is me with my wonderful, sexy boyfriend. :)

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    I hate to say this after reading all the other posts but... I happen to like Twilight!! As for you Nate I think you have been living under a rock ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Twilight movie

    P.S. This is not a Team Jacob vs. Team Edward thread. I just wanted to know who saw the movie. Personally, I thought it was a heck of a lot ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    "It's time for a mental health day, so conjugate this: I cut class - you cut class - he, she, it cuts class." ~Speak E: "But this is a girl's ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's twilight?

    Hahaha...what's funny about Twilight is that everyone is either rabidly in love with the series or rabidly hateful. Except me...I'm in the middle somewhere. I didn't like Breaking Dawn. But ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    I got my partial manuscript back in the mail with a very polite cover letter that said, essentially, "You're good, but you're not what I'm looking for." Which is both ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    I'm with Dream Deep and Sam. I'm happy I don't have to be tackled by the respective parties on campus. I voted for McCain, but really only because he had ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Sunshine and Rain, Angels and Writer's Block: A Journal

    "If Love is Not Enough" sounds weird but totally cool. Very edgy, very unique. :) Good luck on all of them!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Will a story save my sanity

    It's a very interesting story...I like where you're going with it. But you definitely, DEFINITELY need to watch for typos. Such as the word "women" - it should be "woman." ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    I just cried from laughing so hard. That has never happened before. *dies of laughter*

    Oct 24, 2008


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi