User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: Lois Lowry

    I thought Jonas did die...? I didn't know there were sequels! I'm so excited! *goes off to read them*

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: All part of the camouflage

    Note: I originally started this for Cal's contest. The one where you had to use three quotes... But due to tons of schoolwork and such I didn't finish it even ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [Removed]

    You are a very imaginative storyteller. This was pretty good. You need to watch your tenses though - you switched from past to present a few times. Also, I feel ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Butterknife

    I was totally waiting for some sadistic second chapter where he grows up and becomes a cutter or something. Or maybe stabs those mean kids in his school. :shock: I'm ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour. I go by 'Freak.'

    *cracks up at Castle's Edward Cullen comment* Sorry. I'm in a weird Twilight bashing/adoring phase. It's confusing. I'm trying so very hard to get through Pride and Prejudice - now ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    When your friends were snowboarding and watching tv during break, you were taking a class on Shakespeare and read Hamlet for five days. (True story.)

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, my name is Carrie and I write.

    Hello! Ha, most of my poetry is incoherent too. I write stories and novels mostly. Welcome to YWS!

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    More trivia (because I'm egotistical and shamelessly bumping my post.) 1. I'm querying! As in actual, real-life query letters sent to real-life literary agents. I'm so scared. Lol. 2. I ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Ive just read the host by stephanie meyer...

    I really loved the Host too, much better than the Twilight series. Haven't read nineteen minutes yet...I really want to. The Host is freaking awesome though. It's definitely Stephenie Meyer's ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger - 1.1

    The wind whimpered down Londlow’s narrow cobbled streets. It caught at the thatched or tiled roofs of the houses, rippled the surface of a new puddle in the gutter and ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    BLONDES SUCK! BRUNETTES RULE! Seriously, brunette females are so much more sexy. Blondes are just....plain, boring. Brunettes have so many more tones and it's just a cooler colour. *wince* Ouch. ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Costume Shop Show

    This was made of awesome. Really. I have nothing to critique because it was oozing so much awesome.

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To get a novel published?

    I posted a thread a while back that is stickied at the top of this forum... "Essential websites for writers trying to get published," or something like that. Those sites ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    9/10 LOL that rocks.

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Lyric: Ah you're so pretty and your boyfriend is adorable. I'll say maybe he's equally handsome to Edward. Thanks. :) Go tell him that, because he firmly believes that he's ...

    Nov 29, 2008


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown