User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    You have 3 Doors Down - automatic 8/10 :D 1. "Set the World on Fire" by Britt Nicole 2. "Beat It" by Fall Out Boy 3. "Broken Wing" by Thousand ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I...am...an idiot.

    Good news! I called the company who sent me the bill and essentially chewed them out; they got a little flustered and said that if I couldn't pay for the ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I...am...an idiot.

    Samuel Garrison: Yeah, they did ask for my SSN, and I said heck no. For which I am very grateful. Nate: Lol. "Just say no" is my theme from now ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I...am...an idiot.

    Sureal: I thought about that, but I'm afraid it won't work. I guess it's worth a shot though.

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I...am...an idiot.

    There is a phone number, but I've looked it up and people have said that it's a fake number. As soon as I can I'm going to give it a ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I...am...an idiot.

    A couple weeks ago I got a call from a company trying to send me incredibly cheap magazines for a year, so I said sure. Guess what? I just got ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Other Re: My query letter

    No, that's really helpful. Thank you. :) I'm not sure how to make that phrase more specific, though...any ideas?

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10 Not a big fan of anime...sorry.

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Other Re: My query letter

    Revamped yet again. :) Attn. Agent: What would you do if your worst nightmare was the only thing that could save your life? I understand from your website that you ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10

    Dec 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 10

    I just read all ten chapters without stopping, without reviewing, saving up my many, many compliments for this chapter. This is beautiful. I'm truly in awe of you. Not only ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Are YOU Reading?

    Firebrand - editing, for the seven thousandth time. :) I'm also reading the Amulet of Samarkand...it's finals week and I don't have the energy to read anything too thought provoking. ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Aww, tnme is so cute! And midnightwolf, you look very wolfy. Lol.

    Dec 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And The Skies Are Not Cloudy All Day (1)

    Kylan, I swear you exist just to make the rest of us look inadequate. *glare* This was beautiful, as usual. Nothing to report beyond the fact that I'm jealous and ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excerpt from my NaNo

    :shock: I want more! Like, you have no idea how badly I want more! That was more addicting than Narnia. Or green tea. Or the Twilight soundtrack. More? Pleeeez?

    Dec 1, 2008


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein