-
Re: Hormones, Homework, and Hot Lunches- Period One
well, i had a pretty stinky bio teacher, so i DIDN'T enjoy it. oh well. nice essay thingy. :D
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Too Darn Hot
sexless romances are so very sweet. i actually think the best example of completely sexless romance is the Twilight series. of course, i don't have very many points of reference, ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Describing your Characters
hmm...i usually try to incorporate a description of my character in dialogue and stuff. i try not to describe a character right of the bat, but kind of make it ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Most Meaningful Quotes
"I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. I just bent down and covered his mouth with mine, to prevent all the embarrassingly sappy words from bursting out of me." ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
(*blushes* sorry...i forgot.) "Unfortunately, it was Serenity Starr. She came in this morning to tell me to get my lazy a** out of bed and clean the privy." ~Dax "Hatta." ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: It's about flippin time.
can i backpack the world with you? my friend and boyfriend and i have a similar plan...we're going to bum off people we know who live in Europe. friends of ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Talking about myself
why, thanks. :D i've never really thought about myself as interesting...just nerdy and a little random. but anyway. nice to meet you. :D
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10. well said, well said. i actually got a comment on my weird habit of carrying an "idea notebook" with me to every class. it's a very good boredom-buster. but ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
interesting.... 6/10. sorry, i know i gave you a 9/10 before, i was looking at a different one. *is ashamed*
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: The Rebellion
The Rebellion My friends and I joke that I lost my sanity the day I learned to write. Somehow my mind tangled itself in the seductive words, wandering off into ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Ill Met By Moonlight, by Sarah A. Hoyt
ooh! this sounds really good! i'll have to check it out! and gyrfalcon, LOVE the song in your signature...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
YUP!!! i'm excited...i was completely depressed at the end of Eclipse, but i'm still looking forward to the next one. i hope the whole thing with Jacob is resolved somehow.
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
"Ugh. Had to write a paper about that era not too long ago. Took forever." ~Marc "It wasn't that bad. I thought it was interesting." ~Nessie *Shrug* ~Jake.
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"The floor in the attic. It's not much, but you get used to it." ~Dax "My bed, you idiot." ~Marc "The basement. I love my room. It's cool in the ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
(Jacob is better than Edward) *runs away before Edward fans attack*
Sep 12, 2007
