User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic (from epilogue)

    just one thing more to say... when do we get more?

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10. yay for the penguin.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 20

    hmm. well, i think it's a great start. I'm not actually finished with it yet, but i'll point out a few things I noticed. 1. i think you should change ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Midnighters trilogy

    i've seen these around and i really want to read them. i'll have to scour the library.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Kylee: "Long, light brown hair, about 5'7", 5'8", freckles, pale blue eyes, skinny...um, yeah." Marc: *sigh* "I was afraid someone would ask this question... I'm 5'9" and scrawny, with hair ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello peeps

    well, as i said, an updated copy should be on a website that i've been posting on. unfortunately it's still messed up. grrr. haha, your subtitle and avatar is really ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Wings! Wings are beautiful...I'd feel like an angel." ~Kylee "Ooh...flying." ~Dax "I'd jsut want to fly. Wings would get in the way while I'm surfing." ~Marc *Shrug* ~Jake What's your ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Absolutely. Joy is something that you carry with you always, even when you're not exactly happy. Happiness or sort of temporary...the feeling you get petting a puppy or something." ~Kylee ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    very cool. 10/10

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. pretty :D.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Too Darn Hot

    i don't like writing romances, but sometimes my characters rebel and develop deep affection for each other. it sucks, because then the whole plot of the story has to change ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't outline!

    i don't outline. i keep a notebook that is basically my "idea notebook" and i write down all my characters and important things about them. Then I write little thoughts ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: An Ode to The Man with All The Answers

    hi. i don't know you. sorry.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    cool! no, i've never read that one. Last book in the Universe was an book report book my sister had to read, and i picked it up and LOVED it.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Fate of Mice

    that sounds very cool. i'll have to try to find it.

    Sep 16, 2007


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton