User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: Ted Dekker

    Ted Dekker is a thriller/suspense writer and a bestselling author. Has anybody read anything by him? What do you think? Personally, he's one of my favorite writers. I slept with ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Timekeeper - Prologue

    You wrote "form" instead of "from." That was the only thing I caught that everyone else didn't critique already. That said, I really enjoyed this piece. The title alone caught ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Why Catholics are awesome...

    Right on, thunder. :)

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Innocently Guilty

    You've got some lovely description here, but I'd like to see a little bit more suspense, plot and character development. Yes, it is the opening scene, but you need to ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I have good news and bad news...

    I still have no idea what the game is.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Why Catholics are awesome...

    I may have to convert to Catholicism now. *ROTFL*

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    The best thing Stephenie Meyer did with Twilight was create Jacob Black and his pack of kick-a** werewolves. :D I will see the second movie entirely to watch Paul turn ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour. I go by 'Freak.'

    It's hard to explain. The books drove me mad, but I LOVE Jacob Black and the werewolves in general - Embry, Seth, Leah...they all just rocked. And I liked the ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Other Re: My query letter

    Awesome! Thank you all so very much for your input! I think I'm going to take the pieces from the first version that you all liked and mix it with ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    It's a rant. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be great poetry. But it is funny. :)

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Clo, you radiate adorable-ness. :)

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Yay! A fellow country fan! 8/10 1. "Jurassic Park" - Weird Al (lol!) 2. "Open Up Your Eyes" - Jeremy Camp (from Music Inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia) 3. ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    When you look at your last post on this thread and realize how ungrammatical it was. *is frustrated*

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    5/10 Haven't seen that movie yet.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 Just because of Akon. Sorry. 1. "Breaking the Habit" - Linkin Park 2. "Falling in Love" - Falling Up 3. "Rock What You Got" - Superchick 4. "Made to ...

    Dec 6, 2008


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb