User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King - Prologue

    hmm...i really like this. it is a little too much information, but you know, it could work. build it up a little slower though; describe everything while you're introducing your ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Firebrand: Prologue (formerly"The Burning")

    thank you guys so much! Aisho - can you tell me exactly which part you were talking about? I couldn't seem to find it. greenjay - i know, i'm not ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    hmm...something about fishing. Firebrand

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    he wrote "The Wheel of Time" series. I've only read the first one, "The Eye of the World." It was very good, although its hard to get into at first ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everybody, I'm new at this

    hey! nice poem, although it sounds more like a song than a poem to me. and i'm Irish as well. :D well, at least my grandparents were yeah...I'm technically American ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    *gasp* look! we are from the same country! well, almost. hello, I'm lyrical_sunshine, a.k.a. Sunny. nice to meet you. :D

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Firebrand: Prologue (formerly"The Burning")

    thank you guys so much! you're very encouraging. but if there is anything you see that needs improvement, go ahead and tell me.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Treacle

    haha, i like this! but what is treacle? it just makes me think of Alice in Wonderland....

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Thought of the moment

    I'm thinking...I wish I could figure out how to word this sentence for my article.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Your theme song

    Post the song, artist, and lyrics here! Mine: "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand ending ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Unlike most, I really like Dickens. :D One of the many authors that I really hate thus far is Dee Henderson, namely for her work The Protector. Her entire focus ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE Biography

    what is a sea monkey? i've never been able to figure that out... haha, i like you, you seem fun and random. and i never thought of defining my weight ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    yay! you do get a cookie! btw, i've been reading some of your writing instructor things, and they're really good, very helpful. :D if you want to read some of ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    :D thanks i'm currently working on the next chapter of "The Burning", so if you liked the prologue keep an eye out. Thanks for reviewing it.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm not sure what I think of the two things together. I immidiatly think of some fantasy novel which has the elements as powers, the main character with fire...I wouldn't ...

    Sep 23, 2007


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec