-
Re: Character Answer Game
"I don't know any." ~Marc "Uhh..." ~Dax *shrug* ~Jake Do you have a photograph or painting that means a lot to you?
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Short Story
i don't like him. or her. sorry. you're story's decent i guess, i just don't like your characters lol. i really shouldn't read romances. they frustrate me. too many perfect ...
Oct 1, 2007 -
Re: Goodbye to Whats Perfect
Allllllll right. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here because you are a new writer. There's nothing wrong with being new. If you bothered to ...
Oct 1, 2007 -
Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?
haha, oops, i just posted that twice.
Oct 1, 2007 -
Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?
This is probably something a little strange, but I always like to make sure that my characters' first names don't have the same number of syllables as their last names. ...
Oct 1, 2007 -
Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?
This is probably something a little strange, but I always like to make sure that my characters' first names don't have the same number of syllables as their last names. ...
Oct 1, 2007 -
Re: Firebrand: Chapter 1, Part 1 and 2
hmm...i think you're right about the blog...i'm not sure...i'll have to figure that out. but that sentence is a bit awkward isn't it? i just liked the word "swimmingly" lol. ...
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Firebrand: Chapter 1, Part 1 and 2
okay everyone, i'm really sorry about this, but i'm not posting anymore on this story. i'm not sure if posting my novel on this website would keep me from getting ...
Sep 29, 2007 -
Re: Firebrand: Prologue (formerly"The Burning")
orcashadow: thanks for the critique! i didn't realize the ending was confusing, but several people have mentioned it, so i'll try to fix it. yes, she was dreaming, and I ...
Sep 29, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
i like the second one. the first one is slightly cliche... 7/10
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: What Do We Do With Games? Play Them.
hmm...this was interesting...except i still have no idea what's going on lol. maybe you can elaborate a little? i don't know...i'm not sure how to critique this because i'm so ...
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Requests for...
hmm...people can read my essay "The Rebellion" and give me a very serious, very brutal critique on it. (it's for my college application.) and I have read the first chapter ...
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Thought of the moment
I'm definitely thinking I want to hurry up and graduate already, even though I've only been in school for less than a month. here here. i'm thinking that i am ...
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Watching You
*gasps* They're not young! They're not perfect! They're not unmarried beautiful people sleeping together! What is wrong with you??? haha, that was sarcasm by the way. i'm so very happy ...
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Character/novel's theme songs
If you think this is a hard question, it helps to think of your book as a movie. Now ask yourself, what song would be in the opening credits? the ...
Sep 25, 2007
