User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: The Frog Princess

    wow you're not excitable or anything are you???!!!!! lol. those books sound funny. i'll check them out.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Airborn and Skybreaker

    OOOH, Airborn is on my list of top ten favorite books. i haven't read Skybreaker yet but i REALLY REALLY want to. and yes, cloud cats can fly. but Kyte, ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    For me, it's Abarat by Clive Barker. It's a beautiful book, illustrated on almost every page, but really, really weird. And somewhat creepy in its weirdness.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I actually think the only time I cried was when Harry held the Snith to his mouth and said, "I am about to die." And right there I just broke ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I think I've Spotted A Celebrity! Game

    i actually saw a famous person the airport in LA. did anyone ever watch "The Famous Jett Jackson"? it was the main character from that show.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So... where have I been?

    you should write a books someday. :D sounds like quite an adventure. am i completely morbid by saying i'm slightly jealous? the most exciting thing that's happened to me recently ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We are the CRA

    are you schizophrenic? *BOL* anyway. nice to meet...you all.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 black and white beads...yay...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 hahahahahahaha!

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    i think of the bug everytime i see it lol. is there a story behind it? 8/10

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    mystery/thriller. sounds scary. The Day of Reckoning

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing without a designated spot

    Agreed. :D

    Oct 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Naming your characters...

    novel goes back and forth between a sort of fantasy world and modern times. i think the grandest name in it is my main character's - Marcella Lucille Beauregard. But ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pen name?

    i've always thought i'd just want my full name. my initials aren't that cool, but my full name is pretty. :D

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Real

    the only part i didn't like was the second to last line. "I never thought about the war." just because it makes it sound suddenly political and i don't like ...

    Oct 15, 2007


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings