User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Happy Endings are for Fairytales

    It was a dreary day at Hallows Wharf. The feeble March sun struggled to fight through the gray haze that engulfed the shore. Even the bright reds and yellows of ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    1. I have a million nicknames, among them Bunny, Special K, Smiles, Schizo, and Sexy Giraffe (given to me by a bisexual friend lol). 2. I have had a grand ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: feeding my ego

    VIDEO GAMES ROT YOUR BRAIN!! RUN AWAY BEFORE YOUR NEURONS DININTEGRATE!!! nice to meet you winters. *runs away*

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10...i don't really get it. what's the cross have to do with anything?

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: All Was Dark/Light (Two Halves of A Whole) by James Goh

    very pretty, but is this actually a poem? you might want to post it in "Other Fiction" or something. in the second paragraph i don't think i liked the word ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We are the CRA

    i'm so confused! but since we're on the subject, what does SPEW stand for anyway? i think of the elf-freedom society thing in HP every time i see it.

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New-Born Writer

    hi! out of curiosity, what's with the username? i'm Sunny by the way, or lyrical_sunshine, or Bunny, or Special K, or schizo...yeah, i have a lot of nicknames. anyway. nice ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slavery

    third stanza would be great. in my opinion you should have a slightly more hopeful tone if you added a third stanza. why do we mourn? we mourn because we ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Debris

    yeah i actually noticed that i should take out "all" right after i posted it. i didn't actually write this poem for it to be amazing literature or anything, it ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    wow, they have Scooby Doo in Raven's world? I didn't know that... yay for wolves.

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Debris

    Forgive me for my fearfulness, my comfort zones, my pride Forgive me for the things that I keep locked away inside Forgive me for the words that never seem to ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "A dancing dog. And I thought our story was weird." Jake: "You are a lot weirder than a dancing dog." Marc: *shrug* Vanessa/Nessie: "Our author's been hard at work ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Prologue

    oooh, very good, very good. keep it up!

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Introduction

    agreed...with everyone above. original idea, but more showing, less telling.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    I want to be an author. I've wanted to since I was about seven lol. But I also want to be a creative writing teacher. So to answer your question, ...

    Oct 17, 2007


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken