User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Nanowrimo

    I wish I had time. It would be so useful, but I'm working two jobs on top of AP classes in school. I am swamped.

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I have a dog named Bernie. He belonged to the firehouse where my dad worked, before...well...you know." ~Marc "My brother has a hamster. Other than that, no. My dad doesn't ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Hormones, Homework, and Hot Lunches- Period 3

    Let me just say that this year in Newspaper is going much, much better. I'm also planning on running for Editor in Chief for next year. Best of luck. I'm ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Markers

    So, i really loved the way you made a completely ordinary, every day thing into a really funny story! This was great! you are a little comma-happy though. I tried ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10. it makes me chuckle. and Dynamo - your sig has been spying on me and my friends. if it were a "your mom" joke then i would have to ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Timing of Conflict

    If you're going to have a drawn out beginning, use it for developing your characters. and i don't mean, "This is Jack. Jake is 15. He lives with his mother ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: Killer whale. Jake: Dragon Nessie: Cat Kylee: Otter Dax: Lion What's your favorite place in the world?

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    wow, they have Scooby Doo in Raven's world? I didn't know that... Well, she's from London originally, and she got through into the "paralell" type fantasy world that mirrors this ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    ooh, very cool, very cool. no, that first paragraph is the first paragraph of a novel i started a long time ago and hvae not worked on in ages. mostly ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pick my new avatar!

    Choice 1: Choice 2: Choice 3: Choice 4: Choice 5: Choice 6: Choice 7: Ready...set...vote! :D

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I think I've Spotted A Celebrity! Game

    sorry! lol. to get back to the ACTUAL game...um...i have a friend who looks like a younger Kirsten Dunst but with a little bit bigger nose. (OMG that sounds horrible...i ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    dang it...you PMed me a while back and i never wrote back! *smacks forehead repeatedly* I'm a jerk! I'm so sorry! Nice to meet you and I hope you're having ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    lol, yes...interesting...i don't know if "interesting" quite covers it. "insane" is the word most people use.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Happy Endings are for Fairytales

    First off, I don't know if you read this in the rules or not, but you're generally not encouraged to preface your own work. You're new, so it's really not ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Killing For Colour.

    Wow, awesome, awesome piece! It's so original and so full of...uh...color! lol. Really, the imagery is beautiful. But I did find some things that confused me or just misplaced commas ...

    Oct 19, 2007


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin