User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    Then again, none of the professors really had any romantic involvements, except Snape and Hagrid.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    ROTFLOL ok, so this is a tragedy and everything, the whole HP meets High School Musical idea, but.... OMG it's HYSTERICAL!!! The world is so full of idiots i can't ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Madeleine L'Engle Dies at 88

    *WAIL* She was one of my favorite authors...She WAS my favorite author for a very long time. I sent her some of my poetry and she wrote back a few ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    I bet she was joking. And no, I'm not a homophobe or whatever, but that is just too trivial for JKR to say about her books. HP has too much ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    lol.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: White Board= Mirror

    oooh! i see the symbolism! *is proud* just because a fire is bright doesn't mean it is great; the ember is greater, because of its determination and steadfastness. yay! ok, ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    *is confused* where did Parseltongue come into this conversation?

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    You know you are a nerd when...you create a playlist for your novel. Oh my gosh. 1. "Weathered" - Creed 2. "Move" - Thousand Foot Krutch 3. "Going Under" - ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    *slaps Crysi on the back* Don't be terrified! My novel has the most complicated plot on the planet, and twice I've had to stop writing and remember what exactly is ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Samuri Girl?

    That looks really cool. I'll have to check them out. Gah, there are so many books on my want-to-read list!

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Hmm... as far as Luna goes, i think I read an interview by JKR where she said that Luna become a naturalist - studying strange magical animals. she didn't put ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    The weirdest book I've read (and it's and oldie) was the Canterbury Tales. Just weird... that was very weird. although, my English class loved it. but then again my English ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: October Cries

    I have officially decided that i will not do long critiques of poetry, since part of poetry mean a lot of rules don't apply. I really really liked it. It's ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sex Cells

    I'm...confused lol. I think I liked least, i liked saying it in my head. but i don't know what to say about it. *is frustrated* this is why i shouldn't ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Ballad of Larry Bane

    uhh...i'm confused. how do you die of AIDS by putting a penny on a railroad track?

    Oct 20, 2007


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)