User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    wow, you are an amazing writer. i'm looking forward to reading more of this. and yes, the dialogue is just a bit stiff. would also be a little nice to ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lissie Darcesty, #1 - Saving Tiddles

    I really, really liked this. The voice of the little boy is wonderful, although, like some people said, some of the words are a little too old for him. Your ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    truthfully, i've gotten so much better at all of them. i've started keeping a notebook full of my characters personalities and such, along with story lines and plot twists. it's ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    cool. :D I feel your pain about the destroyed "baby". same happened to me.

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10 kinda random...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    ooh...interesting thought. 8/10

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pick my new avatar!

    And #2 wins!!! YAY!!!! :D I must admit, I like this one lots :D

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    there is going to be a fourth one! b/c they did this "vote for a fourth book" on the website. I'd know - I'm a member :D.

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: out of the darkness

    out of the darkness and inot the light, we search for a chance to get into the fight. Out of the starkness of love gone awry We mumble and stumble, ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Who you are

    Hmm... i think the second verse should have more to it. And maybe work on the chorus just a tad bit more. Some parts seem kind of random, such as ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Hmm...Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm human." ~Marc "Same." ~Jake "Guilty." ~Vanessa "Yes, I am human. Contrary to popular belief." ~Dax

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From the bi to the pi(pie!) to the Fye.

    oooh, Malaysia. What's it like? Wait, Malaysia is.... *thinks hard*...near Japan, right? it's that chain of islands? I will feel really retarded if i'm wrong... your avatar is so much ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    the 3rd book made me want to hit James Patterson over the head with a dull ax. Yes, it was hilarious, but NOTHING MADE ANY SENSE!!!! and the things that ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Writers Block?

    ^ that works too. :D

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Well: Vocab!

    Yay C. S. Lewis! that quote is taped to my desk lol.

    Oct 21, 2007


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare