User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: Ted Dekker

    Yeah, I know he writes Christian fiction. :) I don't know, maybe I'm just a sucker for plot twists. I haven't read Chosen. I think his oldest books are probably ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    You can actually make a youtube-esque video if you'd like, but since I'm technologically challenged, I only wrote it out. This one's for a new story I'm working on. *** ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forgotten- Prologue

    I recently had a new idea for a novel, and only just got around to writing the prologue. Here it was, enjoy! My breath became labored. Loud and huffed, I ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Ahahaha. 10/10

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Teehee. 8/10

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I like it simply because it's a foreign language...but I have no idea what it means. :) 9/10

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Sunny's Update: Sent out one more partial manuscript to an agent who requested it. She read it in one day, said she loved Marc's voice and narrative, but she wasn't ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Research Re: Question for the Girls Here

    Smile first. Then definitely personality - I like a sense of humor and friendliness. And a huge turn on for me is if a guy likes kids. Maybe that's lame ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Bees and PTSD

    People who have gone through a traumatic situation (i.e., a war, a fire, seeing someone die, rape, abuse) sometimes have things in life that trigger memories of these things. It ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Oh gosh, I so read The Magic Bicycle like 8 years ago. I had forgotten until now. I think even at ten I thought it was rather lame.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    Nice. Way to get on the activist train. :) 8/10

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    Alright, I'm rating my own profile picture. 10/10 :D

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Nooo, I'm freaked out that if my book ever became a movie, you could play the main character lol.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Lol, well, I'm just a little freaked out now.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    OverEasy, you look like the narrator of my novel, Firebrand. No kidding. You didn't take a picture of yourself, you took a picture of the inside of my brain. Can ...

    Dec 11, 2008


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant