-
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
6/10 okay...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Is anyone here a humanitarian?
umm...humanity as a whole just kinda needs to get their heads on straight. personally, i'm a Christian, and i hate how other Christians sit and talk crap about other people ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
9/10 Twilight-inspired?
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
5/10 sorry...sorta boring.
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Eep...er....hello?
hello! wow, you stuttered in a written paragraph! i didn't know that was possible! haha! sorry, that was mean. *is ashamed* really, its very nice to meet you. i'll look ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: An ode to RR
Okay...cool. I have a feeling i can't truly appreciate this poem. I'll leave now. *walks away*
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Michael's Chant
Nice. I pretty puch agree with everything Penguin said. some of the rhymes, especially in the second stanza, are a little awkward. The rhythm needs to flow a little more. ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: True Beauty
I really like the last two lines. but this one didn't make sense: "Claiming his sight and stand." what does that mean? how do you claim your stand? like his ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Simile Generator
haha! that's awesome.
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Recycled Ideas?
ha, i never recycle my ideas. i have one lingering from 3rd grade. they all stay tucked away in the dark recesses of my mind...covered in cobwebs...lonely, abadoned. although i ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: You've Got Back Bone, But Don't Use That Tone
It's got a great message. I don't think you should try so hard to would sound just as good if not better if the rhyming didn't feel forced. That's just ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: The Real Story of Hansel and Gretel
Watch your punctuation, you have a lot of run-ons. When you have a compound sentence (two subjects and two verbs in one sentence) use a semicolon or a conjunction to ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Maximum Ride
True love! A family! School! More opportunities for Max to be her obnoxious, sarcastic self! THAT is what awaits us in book 4. lol. at least that's my opinion. or ...
Oct 24, 2007 -
Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?
haha, i read the Wish List. My favorite part was Satan playing his Gameboy. *ROTFL*
Oct 24, 2007 -
Re: A Wrinkle in Time
i LOVE A Wrinkle in Time. and I am a Christian who LOVES a Wrinkle in Time. I thought they were wonderful books. they actually strengthened my faith, they didn't ...
Oct 24, 2007
