User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Talisman Tales: The Emperor's Nine Lives

    SHOWING NOT TELLING! SHOWING NOT TELLING! SHOWING NOT TELLING!!!! INFINITY!!!! what twit said - don't just say "this happened, then this, then that". SHOW US. other than that, it was ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What do you like to see in a book?

    This actually sounds like a story I read in 7th grade, but I completely forget what it was called. It was some historical account of... some time period, and a ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: In Need of Help

    ooh, lots of mystery and intrigue! i like it! post a link soon, ok?

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    Whew that was a long list! I listen to songs that I think describe my characters really well...and I have a habit of thinking of a character in my story ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 that's harsh...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    *huggles panda bear* 6/10

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 it's growing on me. :D

    Oct 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: NIGHT OF THE WINGS

    this story is really good. i'm writing something similar that i'm planning on posting soon. i'll edit later when i have more time. i'm in Journalism right now. ;)

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    they actually strengthened my faith, they didn't really challenge it. Oh, I certainly agree with you. This story doesn't challenge Christianity as much as it does Orthodox rules-->putting other philos

    Oct 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reincarnation

    gah! there are so many young, talented writers here that i am beginning to feel very old and very pathetic. *is depressed* this was excellent. i can't critique you because ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain

    could you change the font? it's a bit hard to read...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    *is hopeful* when do we get more?

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Senior Quotes

    These are the ones I think I want for my senior quotes: "Security is mostly superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing." ~Helen Keller "To grow ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Music and Writing

    For me it has to be something upbeat, passionate, and meaningful. Skillet, Linkin Park, TobyMac, Evanescence (very good for "Firebrand"). Worship music. the "Music Inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Wait...why are we talking about religion?" ~Marc "A couple people are desperate for an argument." ~Vanessa *pointlessly* "I go to church sometimes..." ~Jake

    Oct 27, 2007


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla