User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 1

    I think you jump into the action a little too fast. we don't know who Ruki is and we don't know who Raven is. We have no reason to care ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: First Impressions Last Forever : chapter one

    YAY for HP fanfics! Ayra covered pretty much everything i saw. *shrug* but it was good. the characters were really well-developed. i'm confused, though. was Ishtar O'Conner in the books?

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Feeble-minded, my ass. I'm fluent in eight language, thanks very much." ~Marc "Werewolves?" *Vanessa looks interested* "Can't say I've ever met a werewolf before." "Don't feel too left out, Ness. ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    4/10. sorry. i don't get it.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 but i'm confused...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Sex Scene

    Ok, well, my mom's a psychologist, so i kinda have an idea. Sex and rape are totally different. sex is something God created and married people do; rape is about ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "True dat." ~Marc.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Sure. I like movies. Good way to kill boredom." Jake: "Yeah, whatever." Vanessa: "Yeah, I love movies. I like comedies alot. I'd love to be an actress someday, so ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    I feed my stories to my sister. That is how I test what is good and what isn't. If she'll read it, it's not too bad. If she won't, it ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Jake: *coolly but obviously uncomfortable* "Defending Marc." Marc: *is thrown into a coughing fit* Do you like rain?

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    yeah...maybe we should start with PMing though. you want to start, or me?

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    this is really interesting. i never thought too much about who would read my novel - males or females. personally, i've always read a variety of book. i like the ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    "Sarah in Pink and Purple Land." Not even kidding, that was the name of my first story. My aunt helped me write it. We had this game where I would ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Up or Down?: A Worthy Question Indeed

    yuck. I want to send those spoiled brats to Africa and have them work with AIDS orphans. spoiled, sexist, meaningless... *walks off muttering*

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 SOOOO confusing, but somehow it cracks me up. go figure.

    Nov 7, 2007


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil