-
Re: Character Personalities- Quiz
1. Cedar Ridge, CO 2. She's human 3. NO. *** QUESTIONS 1. What's the title of their story? 2. What are some of their quirks?
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
Jacob is, by far, the most credible character in the book (not that credibility is something you should look for in this particular series), and the most likable. I am ...
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: What do you think of this title?
I really like that title. It's fairly original. I think I would probably pick it up and flip through it. Anything with stars intrigues me. :D
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Marc: Hey, I like the werewolf. "Be neutral." Whatever. The world isn't neutral. We've trained people to not take sides, not have an opinion. Well, I think that's bulls***. If ...
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Character Personalities- Quiz
Sweet! I will do that then. Ayra, looks like your game has become quite popular. :D Questions 1. What does he/she look like? 2. What are their strong points? 3. ...
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Character Personalities- Quiz
Sweet! I will do that then. Ayra, looks like your game has become quite popular. :D Questions 1. What does he/she look like? 2. What are their strong points? 3. ...
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Jake: *still looking wary* Sorry. Marc: Jake's overprotective. Don't mind him. But what do you mean that humanity is 10 percent of your identity?
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Character Personalities- Quiz
1. At the beginning she basically has no friends, but stuff happens later...ahem. She has a Dalmatian named Bernie. :D 2. Her dad's dead. Can't tell you how. ;) 3. ...
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Character Personalities- Quiz
OH! sorry lol. Yes, I have written stuff, but I'm not posting it on this site b/c I'm not sure how it works, what with publishing on a website and ...
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Character Personalities- Quiz
Marc Beauregard Female Human 1. Her name is Marcella Lucille Beauregard. Marcella means "warrior", Lucille means "light" and Beauregard means "beautiful view." 2. She faces death a couple times in ...
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Vanessa: *is worried* Do you need any help? Jake: *looks wary* Marc: He's a wolf, Nessie. He can't understand you. Vanessa: *rolls eyes* I have the gift of wind, Marc. ...
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Marc: *looks at Vanessa* See? I'm not confusing. *to Rohsair* I've heard of your phoenixes too, although I didn't know they could heal through bodily fluids. Our phoenixes are rare. ...
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Jake: *looks interested* Phoenixes? Marc: *groans* Great, now you've caught his attention. We'll be here forever. Vanessa: Jake, I doubt our phoenixes are like their phoenixes. Marc: Angels. That's wh
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
"Wow. This is a weird group." ~Marc "We seem to attract weird groups, don't we?" ~Jake
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
*Vanessa glances at Jake* "Killesha's right, you know. That was prejudiced." Jake: *shrugs* "I don't trust things with fangs." Vanessa: "You haven't encountered anything with fangs. Eaters don't have
Nov 9, 2007
