User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    one REALLY bad guy is evil, but he's not human and you never really meet him, you just see the effects of him. and some of his effects are to ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    The only feelings I get from writing are frustration and a horrible neutrality towards the world I really live in. That's interesting, writing makes me appreciate the world so much ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Help; I'm drowning in a sea of literary problems!

    Titles: Black Wolf Wolf Girl Wolf The Wolf inside the Girl The Girl inside the Wolf (wait your story is about a wolf right?) lol i doubt that was helpful, ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *tosses the ball of fire from one hand to the other* Dancing and me don't really mix. *throws the fire to Jake* Jake's the real Symorien (Warrior). He's the ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *snorts* Amateurs.*a thin disk of fire leaps above her finger tips. she touches it with her other hand and it expands to the size of Jake's head* Jake: *with ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    lol i know i was kidding. about the plaigerism thing at least.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^is excited about being a novelist

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What happens after death?

    *blinks* Oh my goodness, there's someone on my side! *faints* it's a miracle! lol. Hey, i really like your avatar, DesperateRomantic. It's pretty. :D And welcome to YWS.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: God

    Um..yeah. *majorly uncomfortable* I'm not asking for people to just tell me what to believe in. I'm asking for some facts and practicions practiced by certain religions- so that I ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What happens after death?

    I'm with scotty.knows in that I'm a rebel Christian with some weird views. Well, not weird, i guess, just...radical. So here's my take. I believe that Hell is painful, yes, ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Creating avatars?

    You know, like this: Do you have to have a special software or is there a website? Does anybody know?

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Mad, Ayra and Gwen spazz out topic!

    i feel like writing a poem on my boredom. here goes Once there was a girl named Sunny Who was so dull she de-evolved into a bunny When the nightime ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    good point. I guess I know what that's like too. *growls* I should sue SM for plaigerism. She totally copied my life. except for the werewolf/vampire thing of course.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    1. Apathetic, sarcastic, obnoxious, not shy but rarely friendly. 2. Firebrand (I'M SO FREAKING PROUD OF THAT!!!) 3. Favorite plant? Hmmm...Maybe a palm tree. It reminds her of her home ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    But thats the point of Bella isn't it? The whole concept? Two amazingly wonderful guys falling for one very ordinary girl. Is it not? ha. trust me, it's not all ...

    Nov 11, 2007


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln