User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • NovMo Archives Re: Sex Scene

    *sigh* I wasn't intending to get into a philosophical discussion. i was just pointing out the difference between rape and consensual sex. don't freak out on me.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    4/10 it's a litle boring. sorry.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crank That!

    hey, don't let them get to you if you like the song. nobody's gonna beat you up. :D I think the song is ok, for a rap song. but i ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    Bobby Pendragon is a smart, athletic, funny fourteen year old guy. He's got a mom, a dad, a sister and a golden retriever. He's popular and friendly and on top ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Blood and Chocolate

    No. *folds arms defiantly* lol jk. but i really am curious. sounds sort of like Twilight. I think i'll go goole it...*runs off*

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Moi

    yay for all your pets. :D i have a kitty and a doggy and some fishies (Ebb and Flo, Angel, Baggins). WHEEEEEEE!!! I'm hyper.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Pirate's Life for Me

    lol. hurray for randomness. you sort of remind me of my boyfriend. :shock: oh, that was awkward. it just sounded like i was hitting on you. EEP! i'm sorry! i'm ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh

    lol, hi Ayra. welcome to YWS, although I see you've been getting along swimmingly. :D oh, did you still want me to PM you my story about Marc? :S

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Blood and Chocolate

    I've never read that. Will someone describe the plot to me?

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    oh yeah. "deus ex machina". that was a vocabulary word a while back. I wonder if Mrs. G would give me extra credit if I printed out this conversation? you ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I'll be honest - I have no idea what you're talking about.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips to Creating an Ending

    *bursts into tears* I think I'm going to have to kill a character in one of my books...not now, but depresses me so much, because I really like him.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    hey, leave her alone, if she wants to like the Inheritance series, she can like the series. I like them, sort of, although there are bits that were annoying. Like ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    :D I like you ^ We are going to be great friends.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    Poor Marc. She is tortured until the very end of my book, both physically and emotionally. But someone's trying to kill her, so I have a reason. But no, I ...

    Nov 13, 2007


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars