User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Actually Getting it Written

    You don't have to write chronilogically. The second a thought flies through your head, whether its in the beginning or the middle or the end, write it down. It'll keep ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Breakin Free'

    I love realistic fiction. The problem is i haven't yet figured out to make it good. *frowns* I had a story for a while that was just an ordinary book ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: Wow. You know we've worn out our welcome when someone's mad at Vanessa for being nosy, I'm pasta, and Jake's apologizing. Vanessa: So can we go to Starbucks now? ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    (Marc) 1. Yes she is. 2. With her mom it's a very strained relationship. Her dad was her best friend before he died. 3. She works at a diner as ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: Okay, Eramus, I know I haven't exactly been polite, but give a guy a break. I thought we established that the three of us have gone through hell and ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crank That!

    "LOSE yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go..." woohoo. ooh, i like this one too: "This is ten percent luck, twenty percent ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Guess stinkin' what!?!?

    Is it a mission trip or something? My friend went to Zambia about two years ago, she worked in some orphanages for like a month.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10. logosgal - i think it's from the second one, but i'm not sure.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    4/10 a little dull, still.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 i'm not quite sure what it is though. scotty, yours is INSANE! i love it!

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    a spaceman? a video game guy? i don't get it. 4/10

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: YO!

    yay for weird violent stuff! woohoo! nice to meet you :D. i'm Sunny. you'll have fun i'm sure.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: *emotionlessly* The wolf's back. Vanessa: Your point being? Jake: *shrug* Stating the obvious. As usual. Marc: Damn, he's getting moody again. Please don't be moody, Jake. Vanessa: It's probably

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *bursts out laughing* Jake: What's so funny? Marc: *gasping* She insults you just like i do!

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: Well, I'm not sure what a Seeing Sark is, but I remember the first time I heard the wind speak. I was about ten. Everyone thought I was crazy, ...

    Nov 13, 2007


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper