User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: Ugh! Internet, lame.

    I've given up trying to watch videos on my computer. Actually, I've given up on trying to do almost anything on my computer. It's in its death throes.

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Look At Me

    I'm so bad at critiquing poetry because with poetry there really are no rules. So I'm going to say that this poem was sort of...un-poetic lol. I love the idea, ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Stupid People!

    lol no kidding. i have 27 days until the end of semester. not like i'm excited or anything.

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    wow, that's beautiful! i went to New York a few years back, but i didn't like it a whole lot. too busy for me. i'm a country girl at heart. ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Stupid People!

    uh, no, it wasn't just a practical joke. this has been going on all year. i reported him last year for sexually harassing a freshman girl and since then our ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    gaaaah! you've got to read them all!

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Stupid People!

    ...namely the editor of our school paper. his goal in life is not to make our paper better, but to make my life miserable. the other night i was taking ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Latest of Jigster: Updated

    Wow. Your thought processes are so much more complicated then mine. I'm impressed.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    I'm not critiquing this, because it entertains me too much. I loved Charlie. Nicely done. OH! That reminds me, I've got to give my friend "Eclipse" tomorrow...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh

    I'm half in college and half in high school. I'm taking three college classes, so I sort of already feel like a college student. I'm also interning at a newspaper, ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's Hot In Topeka

    You mom. (the accepted response when one is very confused)

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Moi

    Rose water ice cream? wow. that's interesting. must be a British thing. :P just teasing.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh

    cool, i'll do that probably this weekend since at the moment i'm practically living at school. *is annoyed*

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please tell me I've come to the right place! :p

    hi! no you're not too old. fishr's 26 and she's great fun to have around. Her characters and my characters get into arguments. :D so don't worry about it. age ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragons and Other Such Beasts

    Whenever I write dragons I make sure they have one characteristic that is not dragonlike at all. Like feathers. Or giving birth to live young. Or something like that. :D ...

    Nov 14, 2007


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights