User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: The Book Game!

    " 'Theo knows the Dean sent for me, that I am not here just on a social or preaching visit.' " The Young Unicorns , by Madeleine L'Engle.

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    Ooh, pretty. :) 9/10

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Unwind

    I loved this book. I'm usually a little wary of sci-fi, because I feel like it's all been done before and the characters start to become a little cliche. But ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    *gasps* Just finished this book. Loved it. Stayed up until 1 to finish it, even though I had church the next morning. Literally yelped when it ended. "Noooo, Suzanne Collins! ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glass eyes and Ghosts

    It looks like everyone else covered all the grammatical errors and everything, so I'm just going to give you my opinion. Honestly, I didn't read this whole piece. Not because ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you have turned your room into an "office" with books, a computer and a storyboard. Yes, I'm about to put in a giant notepad ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    BAHAHAHAHA. *is immature* 9/10. Just because I can't give you a 10/10 without advocating tasteless jokes. I must be a role model. I must be a role model... *glares half-heartedly*

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    3/10? Sorry, a little overdone.

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    This. Was. Fabulous. I always feel slightly guilty giving glowing reviews, because I know most people prefer constructive criticism. But honestly, I found next to nothing wrong with this. The ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: mutli-genre

    Try having this problem when you're querying literary agents, trying to get it published. :P "Well, the narrator's seventeen, so I guess it's young adult, and HALF of it takes ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What song describes you?

    Savin' Me by Nickelback. Very appropriate right now.

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Believe In God

    My church smells like cologne. :D Random fact that I doubt you care about. Right, onto the poem: I happen to agree with Snoink. I think this is a fine ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: world creating

    History is vital to world-creating. Wars. Racism. Trade. Imports/exports. Government. Map out the last hundred years before you do anything in the present. It's a lot more fun than it ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Magic and Technology

    "The Death Collector" has kind of some examples of science/technology meets the magical or the unexplained. It's not a great book, but it will probably give you some ideas. :)

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 still. :)

    Dec 19, 2008


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla