User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uh.. Don't know what to call it part II?? :D

    No, not as bad. The first chapter seemed more rushed to me. I actually thought the development of the characters went a lot better in this one. :D keep it ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Not sure what to call this :)

    Thanks Lyrical. .... Wow, this make me sound so perverted. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I was just trying to show a different point of view on women in this world, because, well, it ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I've got a pretty intimate relationship with the wind. *grins*" ~Nessie Whatcha think about butterflies?

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Divorce

    Wow, this is an extremely powerful poem. I'll be honest, I was expecting it to be really cliche, but you proved me wrong! You do need to wrok on your ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Teen Ink

    I've had four things published in Teen Ink. I'm pretty sure they'd welcome an entry from Australia. And some of the submissions that I've read are excellent, not B-rated at ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *sucking on a latte* Oh, look, they missed us! Don't you guys feel loved? Vanessa: What'd we miss? *takes a sip of chai tea* Marc: The usual. Angst, anger, ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What is your sign?

    Uh...I'm pretty sure I'm Pisces, but I have no idea what that entails. But I know myself pretty well, so I'll give it a go. :D Positive Traits: Flexible, intelligent, ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Not sure what to call this :)

    Nova flung the covers off and shot across the room grabbing her notebook. This is great! Now we actually have a chance of surviving in this forsaken… I think there ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    I think you're thinking of NYC. I hate that place and I haven't even been there. I got to Syracuse sometimes and I don't like it. To smelly and crowded. ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Stupid People!

    lol, thanks for the tip. oh well, the end of semester's coming up soon, and then i'll have drama instead of journalism. :D not to mention that i'm a better ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is writing in your future?

    Don't forget that writing is an essential element to almost any career! I'm going into Law, and knowing how to write creatively is a must. Dude, totally. I love writing ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: More on prologues...

    My prologue is a sort of a flashback within a nightmare the MC is having. It's a bit of foreshadowing and a bit of her history all rolled into one. ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    *sigh* I've been trying to get through Tolkien forever, but so far I've only read "The Hobbit."

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is writing in your future?

    I don't know, i think anywhere you go writers are underpaid lol. unless you're J. K. Rowling or Stephen King. I've always wanted to go to Australia. Great surfing, eh?

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is writing in your future?

    A major in English w/ an emphasis in creative writing and a minor in journalism. :D I want to be an author, but I also plan on teaching. Probably at ...

    Nov 20, 2007


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud