-
Re: To kill or not to kill...that is the question
I agree with eveyrone else. your characters will decide who needs to die, who needs to fall in love, etc. in my story, the love interest was absolutely never supposed ...
Dec 19, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
I like it. :D maybe a little cliche, but i like it just the same. Something mysterious, maybe. I instantly thought of "The Sight" for some reason. You know, that ...
Dec 19, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Marc: "Writhes. Definitely Writhes. Although I know from personal experience that they are not fantasy creatures." Vanessa: "Agreed." Jake: "Yeah, Writhes or Eaters." What's your favorite song and why
Dec 19, 2007 -
Re: My Book!
cool! :D we need more books like that.
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: I Am poetry
i saw it as a writing activity. i thought it looked fun. *shrug* so i'm going to try it! :D i am: myself i wonder: when I will get it ...
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: I am Legend
:( i LIKED I, Robot... anyway, I haven't read the book, but i might go see the movie tomorrow.
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: Pendragon series
yeah, they are very simply written books, but with very involved plots. I don't usually like the over-simplified conversational style either, but these just have very good ideas and subplots. ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: Would YOU read this??
i like it! :D at first i thought their moving to Australia was a little random, but then you explained it and i felt better about it. go for it ...
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 i still don't get it but i like it. :D
Dec 9, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10 pretty.
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Why be worrying about You-Know-Who...
lol. and now you can instantly sort all the Harry Potter fans from the average joes. brilliant plot, Aet.
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: Most people need ideas
do them all! :D
Dec 4, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 lol!
Dec 4, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10 good words, but hard to read.
Dec 4, 2007 -
Re: setting myself up for an epic battle.
cool. what an original idea. :D good luck!
Dec 4, 2007
