User avatar

lydia91

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Watcher

    The place we lived in smelled musty and damp. The wallpaper, yellowed to parchment, curled up at the corners: it would have been bleached plain, but for the streaks of ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Santa's Snow Globe

    This made me smile! Cynicism at Xmas is always great... I wonder if there could be more added to the story - I was left wanting to know what happened ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Romanticide

    This really is very good; you have a talent for creating images that remain in the reader's mind long after they have read the line. At first I was put ...

    Dec 12, 2007


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)