User avatar

luv2write42

  • Writing Tips Re: The Writer Magazine

    Hey everyone! I've been reading Writer's Digest for several years now, and find it very helpful. I am curious though, has anyone ever read a magazine called "The Writer"? I ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I write because it's impossible for me not to write. I've wanted to be a writer since I was 7 years old, and have never been able to convince myself ...

    Oct 7, 2008


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown